Thursday, May 19, 2011

Forbidden Pizza Love

Love.

Have you ever made a pizza that you'd sell your car to eat? I have. Just now. Of course, I have the supreme honor of co-owning (with my husband) a 1995 Ford Taurus. But that's still saying a bunch considering it's still worth a couple of hundred smackaroos. Maybe five. I'm not good with numbers.

Anyway, back to the pizza.

The pizza that I made this weekend was freakin' awesome!!!! Da bomb!!!! I basically mixed the best ingredients from all previous recipes together in one insanely cool, yummy in the tummy, MASTERPIECE. I'm totally not bragging. Kevin loved it too.

But it's all gone. And now all I have is the picture above picture. And two other pictures that aren't quite as good.


Darkish picture of whole pizza.


Strange lighting picture at an oddish angle.
The dough was a perfect combination of crispy and chewy. The cheese didn't taste like the way goats smell. The veggies were well done, but not burnt. The sauce was super spicy and plentiful in every bite. But there's no more. I ate the last two pieces yesterday. I'm not sure what else I have to live for.

Wait a minute! Wait a minute. It's just pizza. Get a hold of yourself girl!

Here's the recipe

  • chopped zucchini
  • diced onions
  • chopped brussel sprouts
  • shredded sheep cheese (yes, sheep, the hard cheese, from a wheel)
  • 3/4 pound all natural pork sausage
  • chopped celery
  • 1 small can tomato sauce
  • 1 package of Bob's Red Mill Pizza Crust Mix (Gluten Free)
Cook according to the Bob package.

Side note:
I just noticed that I have a tag called "pizza dogs" (see list of tags on the bottom-left of the page). [Update: tag no longer available]. That's wasn't intentional. I've never eaten a pizza dog in my life. Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...