Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Listen: PB&J

Jim and Pam

I miss the hay day of The Office and especially Pam Beasley and Jim Halpert.

Here's my song:

I want to know the best yogurt for you
I want to win basketball games for you
I want to share ear buds at night with you
I want to be more than best friends with you

Chorus
We go together like a pb and j
I'll say forever, I ove-lay ou-yay

Absolutely, I do
I do too

I want to spend all of my breaks with you
I want to make the world move for you
I want to walk over hot coals for you
I want to share all secrets with you

(Chorus)

(Bridge)

Let’s buy a little fabric softener
Sleep at a beet farm with no in-door water

Let’s take naps in the warehouse
Play Jinx and be as quiet as a mouse

Let’s run a 5k for rabies
And make lot's of babies

(Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...