Friday, February 19, 2010

Rice Update Again

I didn't die yesterday. I didn't feel 100%, but there are so many factors that go into how I'm feeling on a day-to-day basis, that I'm relatively hopeful it had nothing to do with the rice. I felt like my sinuses were a little swollen (I know, Dad; TMI, right?) but that's pretty much it. And the symptoms only lasted a couple of hours. Could be spring pollen??? I'll continue to have a "regular rice" day here and there and enjoy a few tasty treats that I've been missing over the years (over 6 1/2 years to be precise) unless I start showing more symptoms. Yeah me, I get to eat regular rice! Yeah Kevin, he gets to benefit from me eating regular rice!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Good to know I'm not the only one out there dealing with elimination diets and random allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Iris! I've been reading your blog for a few weeks now too and I'm also encouraged that I'm not alone. :) Thanks for visiting and I'm glad you like my blog! Hope you found something useful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...