Monday, February 1, 2010

Terrable, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Health Week

Sorry to have missed the last blog. I didn't have such a great week health-wise and it actually has nothing to do with allergies. We're (yes Kevin caught it too) still using the vinegar treatments for the foot fungus which seems to be working, but I succumbed to a variety of other problems, including a case of UTI, digestive issues because of the antibiotic I'm taking to combat the UTI, my monthly bill, and headaches brought on by the monthly bill because I haven't been able to exercise because of the UTI. N-E-ways, the good news is that Kaiya has recovered from her surgery, Kent is outside with Kaiya after an all-evening counseling session on Friday between the two, and we have new bar stools. Yeah for bar stools!!!! Yeah for no "grunt" on the kitchen floor!!!!

I just wanted to provide a quick update. Kevin and I have joined a Fitness and Wellness Challenge team here on campus. Starting yesterday, we're counting all of the minutes that we spend exercising each week and then we're sending our minutes to our team captain, who then averages our minutes, and sends it on to ASUFit, who, after 10 weeks of Challenge, will give out a free lunch and medal and trophy awards. So far, I've got 46 minutes counting today and yesterday. Yeah for bar stools, no "grunt," and 46 minutes!!!! I'll post something more exciting Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...