Monday, March 29, 2010

Whahoo!

Just went for my first yearly check up in a long time since I've been in school. The results:




Resting Heart Rate: 52 bpm
Blood Pressure: 90/60
Doc's Recommendations: Make sure I'm getting all of the vitamins I need despite all the food I can't eat. [Duh!]

Many family members and friends have encouraged me to get healthier, but I want to thank Kevin for getting me hooked on running! After that first run in 2007 (what was it, like a 17 minute mile? yikes), I never thought I could say that: I'm not only off all allergy medication, but I can run 6 miles on a whim, my heart rate is way below the scary 90s where it once was, I can eat more than just "pork chops, salad, and squash" as you used to say, and I don't get headaches regularly. Love you!

Can you believe that HR! That just blows my mind! That's even with the "stress" of going to the doctor's office. Very excited! Very cool! I'm amazed at the human body! I'm "overcome with love" as Trina says!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...