Friday, April 16, 2010

So Busy, I Forgot to Blog!

For those of y'all who are sitting on pins and needles, there's no need to fear. I'm still here. I'll add a blog this afternoon. I've had so many requests that the phone's been ringing off the hook and I can't access my email it's so full (actually my husband just mentioned it once yesterday after work, but I was so distressed!). I'll blog later this afternoon. Wait...I am blogging. I'm blogging on a tangent............................................................................................................................................

I guess I should say that I'll blog with semi-substance later this afternoon. There. That sounds reasonable to me. Pleasing the peoples, that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...