Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year, New Goals

After our long stent in marathon training, Kevin and I are both want to spring into something new and fun! So here are some of my goals for 2011 (not necessarily associated with a New Years Resolution, just a coincidental time):
  • Cross Train/Fun Train-Short fun runs, swims, more aerobics of all kinds, biking, hiking, etc. Not just running please!
  • Find a Church-Connect! We need connection with some fellow believers. Preferable within our age group and with similar intersts. Would be fun to joing a choir and get back to my roots.
  • Weigh What I Want-Looking to see if I can weigh 128 comfortably and I've never counted calories before. We spent all of last year turning our bodies into running machines, not I want to see how efficent my bodies is. Never tried it before, so why not now.
  • Travel-More time off this year means more fun with family and relaxation in fun places.
  • Surprise Adventures-A plan for spontaniousness with with hubby! A contradiction of terms, I know! I'm goofy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...