Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cook: Vegan No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Caramel Popcorn


(source)
With the changing of the seasons, I've had a hankering for something caramel. Caramel apples, caramel popcorn, caramel caramel (you get the point). But all store bought caramel (at least locally) contains cow milk products.

So I did a little research and found a recipe I could make my own and make it milk free. Below is the result.

I only have two words of warning to keep in mind while making this.
  1. After you've mixed the vanilla and baking soda, pour the entire contents on top of the popcorn in one sweep and start mixing quick so that you get an uniform coating before everything cools.
  2. Once you have a bite, you might not stop. If you're planning on taking some to a party or making some as a gift, don't sample. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...